When you’re pregnant, all you want is comfy clothes. So, we are sharing our favorite maternity clothing that we found so comfortable. If you didn’t know already, I was on bed rest for the last thirteen weeks of my first pregnancy.
Anyway, as I was progressing through pregnancy, I was finding it harder and harder to find clothing that fit comfortably. So, I turned to my favorite shopping friend, at the time- Amazon!
The thing I love about Amazon is, whatever you order is delivered to your doorstep in a day or two. So, I could order a pair of leggings, pants, or shirt from Amazon and have it in the blink of an eye.
With Amazon Prime, most orders return ship for free too.
And they even offer Amazon Wardrobe now. This is where you can pick something out, and try it on at home. Then you have 7 days to return the clothing item if you decide it’s not for you, for whatever reason.
So, if I didn’t like the look of some of the clothing or the fit or feel of the item, I just tossed it back in the bag and it was returned. No hassle, no driving to and from a store, no post office visits.
So, if you haven’t signed up, get with the times and sign up for Amazon Prime – Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial. Amazon brought me many of my maternity clothing pieces.
I can’t wait to share those items with you and other ones that I would recommend to you. I also have quite a few nursing items from Amazon too. Check out my top picks for Amazon Nursing Clothing piecest!
Amazon Best Seller :
- O neck,short sleeves,side ruched design,provide enough space for your growing abdomen,perfect for throughout pregnancy.
Tons of Options:
- 【Easy Breastfeeding】The Nursing Tops design with double-layer,cross-front V-neck,it is easy to make nursing in public,The nursing shirt is easy for you lift up or down to breastfeed .there are much room for belly to grow .it is very suitable as a gift for mam.
Amazon’s Best Seller:
- SOFT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - The maternity dresses is made of soft jersey fabric and the fit is very flattering with the ruching all the way down.
Great for Baby Shower too:
- Made of super soft, comfy fabric, fits most kinds of body shapes
Tons of Options:
- Soft and Stretchy - High elasticity, Breathable, Lightweight, Soft and Comfortable for moms. There are varieties of colors and floral style, which is great choice for casual or baby shower.
Amazon Best Seller:
- Great for layering during your pregnancy. Wear them lounging around the house or dress them up with a cute tunic top
Cute, Functional and Comfy Shorts:
- 【 Stretchy Elastic belly band Underbelly Comfortable Fit】Maternity Shorts with Low-Rise design soft elastic panel stretches under your belly for maximum comfort and support.It provide the perfect amount of stretch to comfortably grow with your bump .Easy to pull on or off for pregnant women. soft jersey underbelly waistband ensures a flexible fit at every stage.
- DESIGN FEATURE: Bottom Cut-Edge Style - Option to trim the bottom to meet your height or desired length style. One of Must-Haves for any Maternity wardrobes. Perfect for all stages of your pregnancy and post baby body. The snug waistband can be folded or unfolded over the belly for extra support and comfort.
- COMFORTABLE CROSSOVER STYLE - Tired of standard underwear waistbands rolling and folding under your baby belly? Our maternity panty’s low waist, crossover design sits just below your baby belly for maximum comfort.
Nursing Bras (That Are Good For Pregnancy Too)
- This seamless bra is a customer favorite for both expecting and new moms. The soft fabric, seamless design, and full coverage provides comfort and support all day long
Amazon’s Best Seller:
- Package Including:3PCS Bras+3PCS bras clips+ 3PCS matching bra extenders to ensure maximum comfort
Maternity Clothing FAQ
When Do You Start Wearing Maternity Clothes?
This could vary woman to woman and even vary during each pregnancy, or which number of pregnancies she’s on. Most women start to need larger or longer clothes in the 4th or 5th month.
While most women switch to comfortable maternity clothes 6 months pregnant and beyond.
Some mama’s continue to wear some maternity clothing items into the postpartum period.
We found the BEST postpartum leggings you should get! AND they’re great for maternity season too! Check them out.
What Size Are You In Maternity Clothing?
The clothing sizes that you would buy pre-baby are the same that you want to buy in maternity size. Often times, they’re just the same clothing with longer front pieces or stretchy coverings and supports to help cover your growing belly.
However, if you’re carrying multiples, you may need to size up and you may start wearing maternity clothing faster than a mama with a singleton pregnancy.
Are Maternity Clothes A Waste of Money?
While some people will say yes. We choose to say no, for various reasons. You should be buying functional clothing, not just something that you’ll wear once. Often you can wear these items postpartum too. So really, you’re just buying items that can be reused.
And if you decide that you don’t want to wear them after baby, then you can always take them to a consignment shop and get some of your money back. Win-win.
You can even find nursing clothing that is great for pregnancy too.
Did you cross off all the things to do on your first trimester to do list?
How about the second trimester to do list– are you ready for it? Did you knock the list out?! Way to go mama!
Or are you a mama about to enter your third trimester and you need some comfy clothes?!? We’ve got you covered.
Confused on when you’re getting your ultrasounds or what to expect at those appointments? Check out the post about that, written by an actual sonographer— yours truly 🙂
Related : I don’t want you to miss out on these 7 unique and actually useful baby products that we had to have for our first daughter and now we are so excited to have them for our second daughter.