Hey guys, here’s a fun fall Frankenstein Craft. You can make it with a recycled Gain Laundry Detergent Pods Container! It’s super cute, easy and a fun decoration to display.
Laundry Detergent Container Frankenstein Decoration Materials:
- 1 empty Gain laundry pods container
- Frankenstein Template (see below)
- Printer paper OR 8.5×11 blank adhesive label OR adhesive vinyl
- Black tape or adhesive vinyl
- Liquid glue (if not using adhesive label or vinyl)
- 2 black pom-poms
Frankenstein Decoration Instructions:
- Remove the label from the laundry pods container by soaking in hot water, scraping it off, and then using GooGone to finish removing the label completely.
- Print the Frankenstein template and cut.
- Apply the template to the side of the container.
- Glue one pom pom to each side of the container.
- Create a stitched neckline using black tape.
HELPFUL NOTE: (You can also use a heat gun to warm the label but the ease of this option varies based on the brand. For instance, I found using a heat gun to be easy on Gain containers but difficult on Tide containers.)
Visual Instructions for Frankenstein Decoration:
Print the templates and cut as necessary. View and Print the templates:
- Frankenstein Full PDF
- White Frankenstein Eyes
- Red Frankenstein Eyes
- Green Frankenstein Face
- White Frankenstein Pieces
- Frankenstein Hair
- Black Frankenstein Pieces
Enjoy this fun craft with your kiddos.