I’ve got this easy and very adorable Halloween Pumpkin Tide Container Craft for you today. It’s a great DIY Halloween decoration that the kids can help you make.
We know that Halloween this year is going to be different from many other years, so here’s a fun way to bring some Halloween cheer to this year! 2020 has been a year for the books, so why not have some fun and make this cute Pumpkin DIY Craft.
Pumpkin Halloween Tide Container Craft Materials:
- 1 empty Tide laundry pods container
- Pumpkin Template (Grab your template here)
- Printer paper OR 8.5×11 blank adhesive label OR black adhesive vinyl
- Liquid glue
- Green construction paper or cardstock
- Scissors (if not using a cutting machine like a Cricut or Silhouette)
- Green glitter
- 2 green chenille stems (or pipe cleaners)
Laundry Pod Container Pumpkin Craft Instructions
- Start by removing the label from the laundry pods container by soaking it in hot water, scraping, and then using GooGone to remove completely.
- Next, remove the top from the container.
- Cut the green construction or card stock paper into a stem shape leaving enough room on the bottom to create a tab to glue to the top of the container.
- Using a paint brush, cover the top of the container with liquid glue Sprinkle it with green glitter and allow to dry.
- Then twist the chenille stems around a pen or pencil to create curls. Apply liquid glue to the stems and sprinkle or roll in green glitter. Once it’s dry, attach it to the top of the container to look like pumpkin vines.
- Print your template and cut it out.
- Apply the template to the side of the container.
- Display and enjoy.
Visual Instructions for Parts of the Pumpkin Tide Pod Container Craft:
This is a super simple and fun DIY Halloween craft. If this is something you enjoyed, we have some other crafts you should check out too!
Other Fun Crafts:
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Craft (reuse your Halloween pumpkin!)
- Volcano Pumpkin Eruption (fun for kids- uses your pumpkins too)
- Paper Straw Christmas Tree Craft (Handmade gift from kiddos)
- Finger Painting Craft– DIY Gift (perfect for upcoming holiday presents)
Share your pumpkin crafts in the comments below!