I remember my first pregnancy, as the end approached, I found myself just as nervous about learning how to breastfeed as I was for the actual delivery of our daughter.
I only wish I could have found this awesome course from Milkology, about learning how to breastfeed successfully back then.
Learn How to Breastfeed From Your Couch
This e-course I found is called, The Ultimate Breastfeeding Class. For only $19 you’ll learn all the breastfeeding basics you need to get your breastfeeding journey off on the right foot!
Are you afraid that breastfeeding will be hard? Don’t know how to start or what expect?
Scared your baby won’t latch properly and it will hurt?
Concerned if your milk supply will be enough for your new baby?
Are any of these things, things you can relate to?
If so, you’re in the right place!
There’s so much that The Ultimate Breastfeeding Class can teach you in just a 90 minute e-course.
Some things you’ll learn in The Breastfeeding Class:
- You’ll learn things like the properties of breast milk.
Did you know there are different kinds of milk – foremilk and hindmilk and both are beneficial for different reasons for your baby.
- Learn why breastfeeding is so great for you, baby and the world as a whole.
- With this class you can actually learn how your body creates and produces milk. In turn, you can find out the best practices to keep your breast milk supply at the optimal level.
- What to generally expect during your breastfeeding journey
- How you can tell if your little bundle of joy is getting enough nourishment and nutrients from your breast milk.
- With this course from Milkology, they share how to find your breastfeeding support network. You’ll also learn when you should reach out for help and who to reach to.
This course also offers some fantastic bonuses, such as breastfeeding milestone cards and the ultimate breastfeeding troubleshooting guide. Plus an awesome ebook to check out!
Bonus Breastfeeding Courses:
I have even more exciting news! Milkology is working on a pumping class that is perfect for any mother that is pumping and getting ready to return to work or school.
I’m currently working through the course and once I finish it, I can’t wait to share my thoughts with you on that e-course as well.
For now, head over to Milkology and get access to your Ultimate Breastfeeding Course and use the rest of your pregnancy to prepare for your breastfeeding journey.
Speaking of preparing for breastfeeding- have you gotten your essential nursing clothing from Amazon yet?
Have you stocked up on your Ultimate Breastfeeding Essentials from Amazon yet?