These Monkey Nutella Rice Cakes are a fun and exciting snack for your kids. If you’ve been trying to get them to eat something slightly healthier, try these Rice Cakes with Nutella.
These Monkey Rice Cakes with Nutella and Bananas are a great snack or light lunch to make for your kids when they’re learning from home, virtual learning, playing and are an easy daycare snack or back to school snack.
This is an easy to make snack that’s ready in no time so you can get back to your work or things you’re trying to get done around the house.
Monkey Nutella Rice Cakes Ingredients
- Sliced Bananas
- Rice Cakes
- Take a rice cake and spread Nutella on top.
- Take 1 slice of banana in half and place them on the sides for ears.
- Cut another slice of banana & cut it in half and place at the bottom of the rice cake for a mouth.
- Take two blueberries and place them on the rice cake as eyes.
- Serve & enjoy. Watch your kiddos eat a healthy snack without fussing.