This award is given by bloggers to other bloggers who are positive, inspiring and creative.
I am so honored and excited to accept, yet another award, for One Sharp Mama! One Sharp Mama is really growing and it is nice to see that others are recognizing this growth and are excited to watch us through our journey. We wanted to thank No Happy Accidents for nominating us for this award. We feel so exhilarated and thankful.
So, Kim has proposed these following questions for me to answer :
- Who are you and what does your blog represent?
I’m Victoria, the creator of One Sharp Mama. I started OSM to share our success story through our infertility troubles. We had a complicated pregnancy and I wanted to share the story for support for other mama’s who may be going through similar things. I also share parenting stories, organizational tips and recipes, because, I mean, who doesn’t need some of that?!?
- What is your biggest joy in life?
Honestly, being a wife and a mother. That brings me the most joy in life.
- What is your biggest fear in life?
Something happening to my husband or child. I can’t imagine life without them.
- Where would you live if there were no barriers in your way?
I’d live somewhere warm. Not too humid, but, away from the cold weather.
- What is your most memorable vacation?
I’ve been to Hawaii twice. I loved the experience there both times.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I’d love to go to New Zealand and Australia. One day- we WILL make it there. I’ve heard how pretty it is and it is always a place I have wanted to go to.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
Work on the blog, hang out with family and play games. Especially cards. My family LOVES card games.
- What type of books or blogs do you like to read?
I read so many blogs on infertility and pregnancies with complications. I was on bed rest for the last thirteen weeks of my pregnancy, so I had a lot of time on my hands.
- If you had an extra $2,000, how would you spend it?
Pay off a credit card and put the rest in savings.
- What is your favorite social media platform and why?
I’ve always been a huge fan of Pinterest. I’ve wasted way too many hours of my life on there. There is a never ending- literally- list of things to look at, learn about, buy, etc.
- If you could have a do-over on anything in your life, would you? Why or why not?
If I changed anything in my past, it would change where I have ended up now. While there are things in my life I am not proud of, or would like to mentally block out, I wouldn’t change any of it. I love where I am in life and without my history of events, I wouldn’t be in this spot today.
No Happy Accidents and One Sharp Mama are in a FB group together and are learning ways to help expand our blogs. Just as this award shows, the blogging community is very supportive. I’ve gained quite a few friends through this amazing community. I’ve networked and learned so much with the help of these fellow bloggers.
With that being said, I’d like to share this award with a few other bloggers who I think are deserving, positive and an inspiration to the blogging community.
- Simple Family Crazy Life
- Half Pint Designs
- Ell Duclos
- Life with Riley
- First Belle
- Life with Littles
- The Starving Chef Blog
- Ingse Monsen
- Real Mom Recs
- My Frosted Life
- The Nap time Projects
Now that these bloggers have officially been nominated – here is what they need to do to accept the Sunshine Blogger Award:
•Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog in a post form.
•Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them,
•Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
•Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
The 11 questions I would like to ask these amazinggggg bloggers to get to know them better on a personal note are:
- If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
- Who is your blog and what do you write about?
- What is your passion in life?
- If you could be anything, have any profession, what would that be?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite thing to do in your down time?
- What’s your favorite television show?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- What’s your favorite social media platform?
- If you could meet any celebrity, would would it be and why?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
Thanks so much to Kim with No Happy Accidents, again for this nomination. I am so proud to be a part of such a supportive community.
Congrats to all the nominees!